Thursday, October 16, 2014

Rest In Peace Joan Rivers

Joan Alexandra Molinsky[8] (June 8, 1933 – September 4, 2014)

QUOTES OF JOAN RIVERS:

"I’ve had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware.”

“When I die (and yes, Melissa, that day will come; and yes, Melissa, everything’s in your name), I want my funeral to be a huge showbiz affair with lights, cameras, action. I want Craft services, I want paparazzi and I want publicists making a scene! I want it to be Hollywood all the way. I don’t want some rabbi rambling on; I want Meryl Streep crying, in five different accents. I don’t want a eulogy; I want Bobby Vinton to pick up my head and sing ‘Mr. Lonely.’ I want to look gorgeous, better dead than I do alive. I want to be buried in a Valentino gown and I want Harry Winston to make me a toe tag. And I want a wind machine so that even in the casket my hair is blowing just like Beyonce’s.” 

Don't follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise.
LINKS:
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/joanrivers119877.html#IxTbbYDaJzfi2Avc.99

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/joan-rivers-quotes-1201298253/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Rivers  
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001672/  
https://twitter.com/Joan_Rivers     
http://joanrivers.com/   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

COVER KARAOKE MisterRay WEBLOG WEDNESDAY ALIASES marketing MUSIC PHILOSOPHY Wordless Wednesday YouTube RAY TV SINGSNAP art health and wellness photos ALEXANDER Art by Ray Entrepreneurs FBF FlashBackFriday Homeworkers POETRY TBT Work at home arts and entertainment books business gifts making money online marketing plan photography Christmas FAMILY HISTORY GIFT SHOP SONG THROWBACK THURSDAY VIDEO BUILDER VIDEO LOG newspapers reviews writing AWARDS CLASSIC Captain FASHION FRIDAY HISTORY Honorary Awards Joan Rivers Lifetime Achievement NEWS NICKS PICKS ORIGINAL Ph.D Rest in Peace SANTA CLAUS VLOG fun games jokes movies network marketing newsletters pics social network marketing weblog 10th century 17th century 2014 AUTHOR AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT Adsense BECCA BEST MOVIES BLOGOVERSARY Blogger CHILDRENS BOOKS CLASSIFIED ADS DD DEMO DM DND DOCTOR OF DIVINITY DOCTORATE DOMAINS Dungeon Master England FAMILY TREE FRIDAY FUNNY FUND RAISER Facebook GENEALOGY HUMANITARIAN ILLUSTATOR JON Jamestown KNIGHT KNIGHTHOOD Katrina LINKS LOL LULU MATT MINISTER MINISTRIES MOORE MORTAL KOMBAT Maury NEW YORK SUN NOTARY PUBLIC New Orleans Originals PAGES BY RAY PARODY PATREON PHILANTHROPIST PHILANTHROPY PLAYLIST PROJECT PUBLIC DOMAIN RACHEL MAY REPRINT REVEREND ROCK Ray's Comics SAINT SAINTHOOD ST. NICHOLAS STAR WARS SUPPORT Scandinavia Silas TVD Twitter Twitterfeed VIDEO JUKEBOX Vampire Diaries Virginia WEBSITES Webring Wellness Watch ad sales advertising affiliates arcade awesome blog list blogwatch business as usual chitika not paying comics doppelgangers eZINE fanfic free funny hashtags humor iq tests jessica rabbit marketing tips merchandise minimum wage natural remedies politics and social issues promotion re blogging revenue same old same old shop shops social marketing social nets social networking social networks store useful vampires

RAY TV

MP3s